Something New Going on for me

Well, this is my coming out party! I am the new NW Independent Contractor for Quilter's Rule. I had such a good time at NW Quilting Expo and I guess I got really good training, so they signed me up! I'm looking forward to being at quilt shows in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. So if your guild is putting on a show that will have vendors at it, please let me know and if possible, I would love to travel to your show and get to meet more of the chatters from here.

Also, on a more personal note and for those of you who have been following the "PattyJo Saga" over the last year, I have taken my home off of the market. I just couldn't see paying someone to buy my house???? Sounded strange to my ears somehow.

So now you know most of the rest of the story. I know that some of you have told me that you are wondering how I'm doing, so you can see that I'm going to be keeping busy! :cool:

I would really like to but I wouldn't be there as a vendor. My territory will be just WA, OR and ID and maybe just into Northern Calif. But that would be about it. I have joked with another LA friend cause we both want to go so maybe we will do a road trip down or something?? It would be great to meet you there if I can get there. We will see. I know that it is becoming a Very Good Show with great classes offered. ;)

CONGRATS! to you PJ!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))) for your new adventure!

I love QR, they were one of my vendors when I had my shop, and such nice people! I think it's great for you to keep busy and meet all kinds of new people! I always wonder how you are doing and think happy thoughts for you every day!

Love - b

Archived