My First APQS Machine

My amazing hubby bought me a new apqs Millenium at the Houston Festival today. The staff was fantastic, we had so much fun, and one of my idols (KAREN MCTAVISH) did all of the paper work and most of all they spent so much time helping us figure out what to buy. Now just to wait until I get home and my new friend Milly (my grandmas name by the way) comes to move in.

Congratulations on your new Millie! Your husband sounds like a real keeper, not only does he take you to the quilt show he actually buys you a machine!! Karen is a rock star and a real inspiration. We can't wait to see what you create with your new baby!! Let us know when she arrives.

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Congratulations! WooHoo! Welcome to the family and to the forum! Your DH deserves a reward, he's done a wonderful thing for you! You will find a wealth of information here, always someone hanging out if you have a question, and no question is unwelcome! Always someone here to visit with, just like your kitchen table at home! Come back soon and let us know how you are doing, especially as you wait on the day Millie is to arrive. We are good at helping you pace in the waiting room watching for your new baby to arrive!

Archived