Thanks for the prayers He got the JOB!

Thank you all for all the prayers. My husband got a job offer today. He is so excited as is the whole family.

This has been a great learning experience for us to go together as a team. Not easy but very meaningful!

People always talk about the way kids are spoiled these days, and I am so proud to say in 10 months my kids never once complained to my husband or I about things that needed to be passed up on or things we weren't going to buy! I am so proud to be his wife and their mom, I am so blessed!

Thank you all friends for praying, the prayers were heard and answered!:):):):):):):):):)

Brendalee

Brendalee,

Congratulations!! I am so happy for your family. It is remarkable how a family can pull together in a time like you all have gone through. Wow, I am as proud of your kids as you are. I think we all have been in a spend happy mode over the past few years and this economy has taught us all a lesson. I know it has changed me. I appreciate my job more and the almighty dollar. I know how hard it is to earn and have learned not to just blow it on silly things.

Great news. I am thankful that my husband and I decided to retire early and just take a cut in our pensions. That happened before the downfall of our economy (I also bought my milli when I retired). We are so grateful that we made that decision when we did. Good luck in your new adventure in life.

Brendalee,

I always feel like things happen for a reason. You are right to be proud of the way your children handled the situation. It only goes to prove that money and gifts are not what is important to a child's well being.....the love of parents is what really shapes them!!

Cheri Blevins

Archived