i'm moving!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with your new adventure! I have mixed feelings on moving, I love the new adventure and exploring new places. But I hate the packing, hauling and unpacking part of it. Now Shannon if you move a couple more states west and then a couple more north, I know a few quilters who would be knocking at your door often. There is Great Fishing and Hunting here.....hint hint!!! :P:P:P

Originally posted by Liam1964

Good luck with your new adventure! I have mixed feelings on moving, I love the new adventure and exploring new places. But I hate the packing, hauling and unpacking part of it. Now Shannon if you move a couple more states west and then a couple more north, I know a few quilters who would be knocking at your door often. There is Great Fishing and Hunting here.....hint hint!!! :P:P:P

throw in free rent and i'm there :P

didcha hear they have reintroduced elk in the cumberland gap and have opened up a lottery draw permit for hunting!! plus there are black bears....and i have tons of little mountain streams with trout, plus watagua lake in elizabethton has great bass and strippers...i'll be okay in the redneck department...

Kristina, I'm with you...Tennessee must be closer!

And my blog is how Shannon and I first started talking. I'd posted once or twice, let it die for months when she e-mailed and said it was time to update it.

Shannon, the move will do nothing but good things and positive changes that will get your creative juices to really flow. Keep us posted on how its working out...and you have to post pictures!

Shannon,

Enjoy the new adventure and your new start! I am glad you will be above flood level. The area sounds great. Just hope you aren't quilting too much and can't get out to enjoy the hunting and fishing and just communing with nature.

Originally posted by Busy Quilting

Good luck with the move, BUT you still haven't given me Paypal details so I can pay for my Spring swap blocks.

They turned up today. Beautiful colours.

Lyn

*sheepish grin* i don't have your email address....

you can u2u me....

Congrats on your move, and prayers for a safe move.. you will be about 5 or 6, having to just guess here, as himself has the atlas.. We are almost 5:3/4 hours from Cherokee.. Love that area but have only been in that area once or twice, in Tenn. that is, since we settled here in NC.

Wishing you luick, success, and a wonderful life in TN.

ritaR

Archived