Odd customer

Took a lot of time with the micro stippling..

It looked beautiful to me, even with the sashing not in line, borders point a bit, etc.

Flowers by Econozoid, and the dark blue border, I just used a tape to measure and ruler to follow, and make piano keys.

Gotta run,

post--13461905813786_thumb.jpg

That is some nice quilting. I wouldn't have noticed the uneven sashings because the quilting was the first thing my eye went to. Those sashings are now the reason that I always use cornerstones in my quilts anymore, so much easier for me to keep things straight and square.

Thanks for sharing, they are good pictures as well.

this is great, rita. i think your quilting made this quilt so much nicer.

of course i have a question...i always have a question...

how did you get that spiro design on the econozoid? which tracing template did you use?

I used the 1" hole on the econozoid, to get the little circles, which doesn't show, in the centers of the appliqued flowers, and for the stitched flower, we used the Spiro. It the stitched flower in the white blocks was from the quiltazoid, Gear C, use the reducer ring, and base square hole 3.5. It was very easy.

Linda G. Yes I have the quiltazoid, and love it. I don't get QoV in or custmer quilts, that I can use any Of it on.... I so thank all of you for your sweet words, It does feel good.. thank You.

The odd quilter,,? because in spite of me telling her every week, do NOT go into the quilt room.. the quilt isn't done she went anyway.. When we found a key to that room door, we started locking it, when she was due to come over for sewing class or to visit. Well, the last time she went in, she found ONE appliqued flower petal that didn't have a vein stitched in it yet. She was very close to tears. I told her of course, it's not done yet, so I haven't gone back over and checked all the elements.. LOL, then I found an applique flower with 7 instead of 8 petals on it, maybe two petals missing on 2 blocks. Her round circles weren't and her lines didn't line up, each corner poked out a bit.

Anyway, she's odd.. LOL, don't have 14 pages to tell ya all.. ROFLMHO!! When she came to see the whole quilt finished, pay me and take the quilt home, she was almost crying because she liked it so well. ;):):D:P;)

I do think it came out rather pretty myself.

Thanks again.

Archived