Detail of quilting on UNEXPECTED

Because you asked for it, Kay. I couldn't figure out how to add this photo to the original thread (only so much I can learn in one day, right?) but here is a detail shot of AN UNEXPECTED PLEASURE. All quilting is done on my APQS George machine: feathers, spirals, straight lines, echoing, triangle spirals and orange peel. ;)

post--13461906570432_thumb.jpg

i love this quilt - its GEORGEous!

i crack myself up...

:P:D:P:D:P:D

Originally posted by Mrs.A

Because you asked for it, Kay. I couldn't figure out how to add this photo to the original thread (only so much I can learn in one day, right?) but here is a detail shot of AN UNEXPECTED PLEASURE. All quilting is done on my APQS George machine: feathers, spirals, straight lines, echoing, triangle spirals and orange peel. ;)

nancy - if you reply - down at the bottom is an attachment box, enter your photo in there and you can add to the existing thread.

you cant use the quick reply - you must use reply - the blue box on the right at the bottom of your screen

Thanks, Meg. I'll try that next time. I love it...GEORGEous :D:D:D

Lisa: It's my quilt. I try to enter 2 or 3 quilts in the Tucson Quilt Fiesta (Guild show) each January. One is always a Dia de los Muertos quilt and one is usually a very traditional quilt...I don't like to be limited to one type or category of quilts. People have come to expect a skeleton quilt from me but I still love traditional quilts as well. This quilt was awarded some ribbons in the show last January in the "MIXED TECHNIQUE" category (for quilts that are approx. half pieced and half applique).

Best to all, Nancy

Archived