NQR - I'm again asking for prayer - Pic of Becka added

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers are going up now. I know first hand what your going through. My husband and I adopted a baby from India and he was only 7 weeks old when he arrived. Very small and very sick. Adopted babies are such special gifts from GOD, and he watches over each of them. Our baby is now 28, has 2 masters degree's and is working towards his PHD. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Please keep us posted on her progress. HUGS

Here is a picture that I took over the Thanksgiving weekend. She and I were playing a game of eat a bite (turkey & dressing on her hands) then she would get a drink of apply juice! She is such a little cutie and so animated when she is healthy. Thought that you all would like to see her in a healthy state!

2404064770094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

Patty Jo - I'm so sorry sweet little Becka has to go through all this. EEG's look really scary with all those wires but know they don't hurt! My daughter had seizures and had many of them. From a teenager's perspective she said it was more annoying that everybody wanted to watch you walk, ask you the same stupid questions and the goop that they put in your hair is miserable. LOL I hope that gave you just a little smile. Hang in there and I hope they have some good answers today as to why she is seizing. It sure is scary though and tell your son and DIL to hang in there. Prayers going out for Becka!

Oh Patty Jo I am so sorry to read about little Becka. She is such a precious little girl and she looks so happy when she was playing with you. I am adding my prayers to those already being sent heavenward. Please keep us informed. Sending a hug your way also.

Archived