NQR My mom and Dad were reunited today

((((Penny)))), so sorry to hear of the loss of your mum. I lost my mum just over two years ago, and like yours she missed my dad so much.

I now try to think of them together in heaven free from suffering and pain.

I hope that thinking of your parents together again will bring you some peace at a very sad time.

Take care !!!

Penny, my heart hurts for you at this bittersweet time. It is so painful to lose our parents, but I hope that it helped ease some of your pain by being there with her at the end. I lost my dad almost 8 years ago and we were all there with him at the end and it really did help a little. Less than 2 years later, my mom passed away very suddenly so none of us were able to be with her. We felt so bad and almost felt a little cheated that we weren't able to give her our comfort and love up to the last minute of her life. But the one thing that gave us some comfort is that they were now together again. ((((((Hugs))))))) for you and your family. I will keep all of you in my prayers that you find peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Penny, I'm so sorry to hear of your mothers death. I love how you know that they are reunited again. That is my belief as well. I also know it is very difficult to lose a parent. I pray that your memories and your faith will help you get through the grief you are experiencing now. Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

Archived