Everyone Meet STITCH

WWWAAAAYYYYY too cute!! What kind of dog is that? I'm a big dog person, I have a choclote lab, but that dog is just too cute!!!! My Sadie is very old. We are not sure how long she is going to keep going. I cry when I think about it! don't want to think about it right now. ........ Your new baby is adorable!!!!!!!!! love her, love her, love her!! linda

Look at his little face and the way he's snuggled up on your shoulder! I think he's fallen love with you.

Stitch McQuilty is a lucky pup to have you as his mama and I'd venture to bet he's a good luck charm, too. With a name like Stitch McQuilty I think your ripping days are through!!! ;)

Rub his little baby belly for me.

I kept me up a lot last night but he sure is cute. He is a whole lot more assertive that Snippet was.

Lizzi what a cute pup. His ears didn't pop up either. I think I like them better that way. I think Stitch will be the same way. Where are you in MI? I'm in South Bend, IN.

Thanks everyone for you well wishes and prayers. I was so depressed over the loss of Snippet. It really helped to know everyone cared so much.

Kristie, Bandit is a Yorkie/Poo so he has the thick poodle hair with yorkie coloring. I don't rub his ears to help them stand or shave them either, I like them floppy they are so cute.

I live just over the border in MI by Hillsdale. South Bend is about 2 hours away. I use to have to go there for meetings when I taught Weight Watchers. Also my neice and her family live in Mishawaka, her husband is a police officer there. Maybe we could meet sometime and Bandit and Stitch could play together.

Sheryl

That would be great! I also have a friend who's husband is a police officer. He is a SB Police officer though. I looked at Yorkie Poos (I thought Porkies would be a cuter name), but they were all too small. I have a 3 4yr old grandkids (twins and a single) one of which I babysit and the poor dog needed a fighting chance with Ian.

Sylvia, sorry I'll never get tired of him. I highly recommend Yorkies though if you need a pal that can be with you MOST of the time.

Archived