NQR- i needed a laugh

Jolene you are too funny. And I have the same problem! I took my son shopping when he was in high school. All of a sudden he looked at my tummy and said "OMG, Mom, when did your belly get bigger than your boobs?" And this is a son who never has anything bad to say, and I know he didn't say it to be mean cause it just came out of his mouth way too fast!!

Those are some BIG kitties Shannon!! And way too cute!! They are soo funny, and Shauna is right about us making fun of them and loving them!!

I Think the first one is one fuzzy pretty Bunn Warmer... the others so cute.. chin up young lady doodlebug, .. the sun always shines in the morning, and brighter things will be coming for you. Hang in there and the world will right itself.. hugs and prayers,

RitaR

sweeeeeeet!!!!!! Aminals sure do have a way to make us smile. Shannon, take care, don't fret...you are way to good of a longarmer to let it get you down. Your work is beautiful and I aspire to quilt like you one day!!

Tracey

Too cute for words. Don't animals just enrich our lives so much. I'm sitting in my chair with a little fat Chihuahua wedged in between me and the arm of the chair. He's licking his feet. He always licks his feet. I'm not sure why but he sure keeps them clean. Does anyone know why dogs lick their feet excessively? Ha Ha Cheryll

Archived