I did it, ordered a machine today

I am floating on the clouds, I finally ordered my new machine. I spoke with barb Mayfield this past weekend after much research and I was able to get all my ducks in a row, Now I have to calm down and wait to get it here. What a wonderful husband I have who said "its what you love to do":)

Oh Yeah, great day for you - the day she arrives will be even better. Start planning the "nursery" now, get things ready. Don't worry about ordering all the gadgets just yet. Learn the machine and then see what you might need.

You'll soon learn...the only way to get off the website, is to not get ON the website!!:P

If I have things that need to be done, I either give myself a time limit or I don't log on. Its the only way I can function. At work, its always running in the background though:D:D

I add my congratulations. Also, take a good look at your house, cuz it will never be as clean again. Housework dropped waaaaay down on my priority list once my Millie arrived.:P I think playing with my Millie has caused my eyesight to suffer since I just can't seem to see the dust as well.:P

I have a sign near my front door.

"Warning - this house is protected by a layer of dust."

Keeps me happy, I don't see it and get on with my quilting. The sewing room is always the cleanest in the house.

Congratulations on your purchase you will now have the jitters as you wait and wonder did I do the right thing. YES

Lyn

Archived