What you get when you can't mark a quilt

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!! I'm just in awe. It is soooooooo beautiful and It is AWESOME. My jaw is still on the floor. I love everything you did and I would love tho have that quilt on my bed if you will quilt it for me.......I know I can't do the job you did. That is just AWESOME!!! Words just can't describe it, you did a wonderful job and you crosshatching is just perfect........shoot everything is!!!:)

OK Joanne I have to ask,,, How tiny are those curved crosshatch? I think I need a microscope. You are either: 1) completely insane or 2) amazingy dedicated, patient and talented.

Well, yeah... I already know it's not the first one.

You continue to blow my mind. :cool:

Thank you.

PS: This is surely a treasured family heirloom and a tribute to this woman. What an HONOR you and the daughter paid to her mother who passed on. I can only imagine how overjoyed she would be to know that her daughter saw it through...and that this quilt was finished so gracefully and so beautifully...by you, Joanne.

You done good (as usual).

Joanne....well if that is what you get from not marking....WOW, you can unmark all of my quilts. What a gorgeous quilt, and the time spent on this must make you shine with pride. IT'S stunning, and I can't begin to fathom me doing something like this and making it half as pretty.

I am now bowing to you Quilt Goddess....you rock.

I would love a little tutorial on how you did the background filler that looks like little tiny feathers or something.

I love it. Do you have a drawing or picture of it you could share. I would certainly like to try it. I'm bored with my plain stippling.

I should also say that your entire quilt is beautiful, and wonderfully quilted. I'm in awe. I love the straight or curved lines side by side too.

Archived