First Photo

Hi everyone

Thought it was time I dared to post a photo of a finished quilt ;). It is a gift for my Ex Daughter in laws new Baby.

As I was scared I would mess up if I tried freehand I used the CL Fan template. I do so want to master feathers though, so I have been having a marathon watch of all my Quilting DVD.s:D and PPPing.

I have a long way to go , but thank you for letting me share.:)

2751035200105114783S600x600Q85.jpg

2410064300105114783S600x600Q85.jpg

yeah Kathy, Now that wasnt so bad was it? Posting pictures is only scary the first time. You did a wonderful job and should be very proud. I love the baby quilt and it has just the right amount of quiting to stay nice and soft and cuddly for that new baby!! And how sweet of you too to give a quilt to your EX Daughter in law's baby!! Very generous loving gift!!

As an ex daughter in law, I can't tell you how much it would have meant to me to have continued to have been asked to be included. Not sure I could have, but that you are kind enough, loving enough and gracious enough to have made this for her continuing family shows the quality of your spirit. This sweet quilt and your kindness in welcoming this new one, shows what a sterling star you are! Congratulations!, that's more than a quilt, that's love that is tactile.

As an ex daughter in law, I can't tell you how much it would have meant to me to have continued to have been asked to be included. Not sure I could have, but that you are kind enough, loving enough and gracious enough to have made this for her continuing family shows the quality of your spirit. This sweet quilt and your kindness in welcoming this new one, shows what a sterling star you are! Congratulations!, that's more than a quilt, that's love that is tactile.

kath, congratulations to your first finished quilt!

I know it's not your first picture :) I remember the pics of your new Lenni in that nice room with the big windows ... misunderstanding is everywhere :D:)

Really, what a lovely quilt and beautiful quilting! Looks so perfect! Didn't you have Claudia's PFeather-DVD also? It's much fun to do PPPing, isn't it? I'm so lucky to take classes with Claudia in Krefeld at the end of October. Maybe you can come to Krefeld some day? It's not so far, at least not as far as to the US ...

Wish you happy quilting and PPPing

Great quilt!! Lovely quilting, too. What a blessing you are to your x-daughter-in-law and her baby.

An encouragement for you:

If your goal is beautiful feathering, then you are getting closer to that goal every time you guide your machine --- freehand or panto or board. You are learning how your machine moves, and you are absorbing muscle memory. One day, not too long from now, you are going to surprise yourself with what you will accomplish.

Archived