NQR- What's the right temperature to bake Tupperware?

Dawn, now that is a "royal mess". (As my Mother would say.) I hope that it all turns out okay.

Madelyn, your post made me think about how many first turkeys are cooked with the gibblets bag inside. LOL I did that. I had no clue that it was even there. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little hint here: I buy that nice thick aluminum foil, cut it the correct size and place it under the bottom burners. Then when food falls onto the oven floor I can just pull out the foil and toss it. That would have been a good thing for you to have had, Dawn.

At this point, I think it would be better to toss the oven! ;););)

My mom was one to hide her pots and pans in the oven as there wasn't enough cupboard space in the kitchen for all...so I got use to opening up the oven before cooking as a kid or we would have hot pans....still today open before I ever turn the thing on.....

I'm so laughing, and crying with you right now....what a huge mess...and man the food is going to taste funny for a few weeks even after you get the majority off...:cool:

Hi Dawn,

I agree with Catherine. For "baking" tupperware, you got it just right. If you wnat to brown it, the temp needs to be turned up.

At this stage I would have been phoning around for a new over as well.

Like Bonnie, I always check my oven before turning it on. With my children around it was always the safest option!:D

Cheers,

Archived