My Chocolate Bunnies quilt won Best of Show at the Elko County Fair! It also won best hand appliqué! I'm so excited! I've won ribbons at the fair before, but never the coveted purple ribbon!

9633170200_f90cee9f19.jpg

Chocolate Bunnies Best of Show by Lisa Eichelberger, on Flickr

Chubby Chicks won a blue ribbon, too!

9633170050_1e0039185a.jpg

Chubby Chicks 1st Place Ribbon by Lisa Eichelberger, on Flickr

And this little Christmas stocking quilt won a red (2nd place) ribbon! Great fair weekend!

9633170106_ae9d33a9ce.jpg

Christmas Stockings 2nd Place Ribbon by Lisa Eichelberger, on Flickr

Way to go, girlfriend! You are such an inspiration to me! I just got the binding machine sewn on my Rabbits and will start hand sewing it to the back tonight! And then embellishing!Thank you for sharing your rabbits with all of us! Congratulations, you deserve it.

Those quilts are beautiful.  I bought the Christmas Stockings pattern a couple of years ago on a trip to Arizona and I've collected all my fabric for it...maybe this is the year it gets made.  You've certainly motivated me.  Very nice and you won ribbons to boot.  Yay!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! I was worried I'd lost my quilting mojo for a while, but I think I found it! Our county fair always has lots of quilts, usually over 100. We usually go camping over Labor Day weekend so I'm unable to enter. Not this year!

Oma, Lisa C and I did this quilt together. She finished hers right away and mine sat unfinished for quite some time. So glad we could inspire you! It's a fun one!

Anne, I have quite a few tops ready to quilt. One large appliqué top with flowers in vases is probably my next custom quilt.

Kristina, would have been nice to see you!

Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope it involves quilting!

Archived