I have an idea, for doodlebug.

Reading posts this morning, I thought to myself, if Shannon (doodlebug) made a dvd, I'd buy it.

Who else thinks Shannon should do a dvd?

Let's take a poll

C'mon Shannon, have you ever considered this? You rock on those quilts and I would love to watch you doodle your way across one (or 2 or 3 or 4) Whaddya think baby?:):):)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that doodle bug should just up and teach, flittering to all our guilds and homes. A dvd, stencils, teaching, this girl has it going on! I agree, what can we do to light a fire under her, we are all fired up!

Signed your number one fan, (after family of course)

A

you guys have made my morning....i'm speakless....and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much...(that's why i love this forum...) i'm so honored

i'd love to make a DVD, but i'm like a mosquito in a nudist colony- i know what to do, but don't know where to start :)

but i will definitely look into it and start 'researching' and ya'll be the first to know...

(it's not who ya know...)

Originally posted by doodlebug

you guys have made my morning....i'm speakless....and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much...(that's why i love this forum...) i'm so honored

i'd love to make a DVD, but i'm like a mosquito in a nudist colony- i know what to do, but don't know where to start :)

but i will definitely look into it and start 'researching' and ya'll be the first to know...

Now there's a visual.

Great idea!! Shannon--contact Bonnie for tips on making a CD.

My vote is for a book. I love to flip through and pick designs. Most self-publish and sell on-line or at the classes they teach (hint hint).

I am SURE you could pre-sell a book here from your vast fan club--sight unseen--that would give you capital to buy the paper and the binding machine with the plastic spiral binding (about $150). Draw and draw and draw--copy at Kinkos. Send me my copy. Actually, I need three--Christmas is coming and I have two buds who need a book too!

Do it Shannon---pleeeeeaaassse!

Originally posted by Hollyrw

Now there's a visual.

That's what I was thinking...I forgot all about the DVD when she said that!!:P:D:D

See girls, I need the dvd's and books 'cause I'm in Ontario. You girls are so lucky to be able to go to classes and get together. There isn't anything like that here for me (is everyone feeling sorry for me yet?) That is why I love dvd's. Sorry to start the arm twisting Shannon but I feel it was necessary.;) I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm like a mosquito in a nudist colony- i know what to do, but don't know where to start :)

my cheeks hurt from smiling so much...(that's why i love this forum...)

You got that right Shannon! Now my sides hurt from laughing about this one!

That's better than "Busier than a cat with diarrhea":D

Archived