G'day from WA!

Western Australia that is! Just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Shelley and although I've been reading this forum for ages, I've only just been able to register - had some problems with that but it's all resolved now. I feel I already know you all! I've been running a longarm quilting business in WA for three years now, and I am very excited because I have just upgraded my old machine to an APQS Millennium! I was able to see a local quilter's APQS over here plus 3 other different makes, so I was able to do a good comparison between them. The Millennium had what I needed, so that was it! Now I need to sort out my sewing room, take down the existing machine (and sell it!) before my new one arrives. Thanks to Sue Morris in Australia who was so helpful to me, and answered many questions. I'm sure I'll have a few questions when my machine arrives and I'm getting used to it.

Catch you all again soon,

Shelley

Heritage Country Quilting

Kelmscott WA

Thankyou Tracey. Once I learn how to post pictures, I will send a couple of quilts I've done. Also, I think I must have clicked the wrong button - it should have shown a smiley face, I'm really very happy to be getting a Millennium!!

Shelley:)

Hi Shelley, Welcome to the group. You are going to have the adventure of you life playing with Millie. I have to admit that it took me a few minutes to realize you were in Western Australia and not Washington State, lol must have been a blond/senior moment:cool:

I am indeed overwhelmed by all the welcomes! Thankyou all! I hope to learn how to post photos soon, but meanwhile you could if you're interested, visit my website ( which my daughter built, clever girl!). It's www.heritagecountryquilting.com

Back soon,

Shelley:D

Archived