*wave*

Welcome back Shannon. I almost got hit by the same trojan that you got hit with using webshots. I was viewing an album and all of a sudden I got the blue screen of death. Windows gave me a message that something had happened that required them to shut down. My computer started to reboot and kept shutting down. Grrrrrr. Well I was able to restart using the last safe startup and then ran my virus software. It found 2 trojans and quarantined them. Thankfully it didn't disable my operating system. I have XP and I'm very careful to have all the updates. Just a warning to all you others out there. If you don't have a good virus protection program it is a great investment! I'm supported with symantec antivirus software.

I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO!

thanks for welcoming me back. i'll have tons of quilty goodness on my blog later.....

lynn, i'm a sniff-a-lotsa-lifus. but the antibiotics are helping the ear infection. the pressure is gone, finally. quilting sure was fun...the quilt wouldn't be still. then i had the fun of being coked up on cold medicine (like when you called, or did i call you?) anywhoo...today is the first day i've felt close to being back at 100%.....

my computer is fine and all files are safe, so i'm *happy, smiley*

Archived