FINALLY FINISHED

Well, it took me forever to get this quilt finished and off the frame. It is only 60 x 60 so not even a big quilt, but everytime I tried to get some work done on it something else would come up and there went my quilting time. For the last week I have had all three of my children at my house with the grandkids. So we have had a great time but no quilting and what a mess my house is.

Okay this quilt is scrappy drunkards path variation that I tried out my new crosshatch rulers on. The outer border is done in piano keys then the next light colored area I put a feathered border, the colored chain type border is hearts. Inside the chained border is the crosshatching which goes thru and around the center circles and inner colored designs.

I think you will be able to figure out what I mean with the pictures.

post--13461902118998_thumb.jpg

Jeanne - Beautiful piecing and quilting on this quilt. I love the Drunkards Path setting. The cross hatching is amazing as is your bump bump feathers. I think you are too hard on yourself about them. They are way better than I could do. Good Job girl.:D:D:D

I think you really gave yourself a challenge with your quilting and you aced it!!!!!!!!!

You really have a beautiful quilt there and those crosshatching rulers are great. I know you will be incorporating those into more quilts in the future. Keep sending us those great quilt pics.

Well, I think it looks fabulous, hump-bumps and all.

Good plan and great execution. The cross-hatch is the perfect background. I love how it stabilizes the quilt and compliments the pattern without stealing the show from teh drunkards path pieces.

I love the back. That's where you can really see all your work. Great stuff.

Archived